Before placing an order with an Asian Suppliers it is critical to know who you are dealing with. You might have had a direct contact with a ” sales manager” on an Internet platform or even met someone at a tradeshow but you won’t know who you are truly dealing with until you’d see the manufacturing plant.
Local suppliers could very well bend the truth about who they are. Very often your contact would not at all be employed by the factory and therefore would have very little control over the production schedule and results for orders. Not only our service will help you demystify the identity of potential suppliers but it will allow you to take an informed decision based on a complete assessment of a factory’s
1. FACTORY PROFILE: name, contact details, licenses check etc.
2. EMPLOYEES and WORKFORCE: management, QC, workers etc.
3. FACILITY CHECK: office, equipment, production lines etc.
4. CLIENTS and EXPERIENCE: trade history, samples check etc.
5. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:Design Control.
- – Purchasing Control.
- – Storage Management.
- – Incoming Inspection.
- – Production Control / Internal QC / Testing.
- – Continual Improvement.
- – Social Environment Responsibility.
- – R&D capabilities
- – Testing.
6. PRODUCT CONTROL : Stock rotation , control plan,etc.
7. PROCESS CONTROL : Control of operations, Incoming materials control, etc.
8. CORRECTIVE ACTIONS PLAN