From mats and candleholders to cleaning products, quality control on houseware products has always been an essential part of LPI’s activity.
Through the years we have been endorsed by some industry leaders and we have developed an expertise on numerous product types.
The tailored services we propose for furniture importers, manufacturers and brands are the following:
- – Document review ( verifying existing certificates etc.)
- – Laboratory testing
- – Factory, social and environmental audits
- – Inline and Final Random Inspection
- – Loading Supervision
Some of our on-site inspection standard checks include:
- – Moisture check (wood, plywood, rattan,etc.)
- – Assembly check and workmanship
- – Loading, stability, fatigue and pull tests
- – rub and adhesive tests on marking and logos
Our affiliated labs in Asia and in Europe are notified by the European Union to conduct test on tables, chairs, storage furniture, candles and candle holders, etc.